This has been such a weird couple weeks. The parents to two twin sisters live on my block a couple doors down. Andrea Rebello one of the twins, was held hostage an hour from here where her and her sister go to college. And the police officer ended up shooting her while also killing the suspect. It’s just been absolutely crazy watching it all unfold down my block and in my town, knowing the parents are right here and seeing the news reporters all over the place and even my brother being interviewed on the news. It’s got me super emotional.. I even ran into some of the family there for the wake at the store. My thoughts and prayers are with the Rebello’s. it’s one thing to see a tragedies aftermath on TV but to see it in person too is just heart wrenching.
- ljanos reblogged this from ricktatorshipxo
- vanessakayelynn said: Just read this article on AOL today…crazy. Such a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. Hang in there.
- zombieboyshareshisthoughts likes this
- cutehobbitses said: oh my goodness. :’( tight hugs.
- ricktatorshipxo posted this